BronnyB on Instagram

Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Hallowee'n - can the rain stop now please?



For once it's not stitching - But we had a Hallowee'n lunch today.
Mummy onna stick!

 I'll post the recipe on my cooking blog - Though fiddly, they are fun to make and very effective when served on a plate.  I made octopus too from the little boys.
I really would love to make the Cheese & Bacon Turtleburgers (go on google it... you know you want to),  but have to work out how to get enough bacon to make an effective shell.  Aussie Bacon looks different to American Bacon, but  gem of the idea is brewing..



Also showing photos from today's walk along the creek - there ARE roos across what is now Kennedy Lake, the creek having filled and burst its banks - this was a fast flowing bit of water.  I know we need the rain, but I'm so over it now.  I need to dry out before I develop webbed feet!

No comments: