BronnyB on Instagram

Friday 8 October 2010

Another 'Weenie Finish!! - and October TUSAL

This is a companion chart to last year's Spook when Spooken to - as can be seen on the pics of the Halloween Table on the last post.
This one is called 'Punkin for Candy' and is one of the 4 companion pieces...I'm going to try to finish another one before Halloween this year.
As I am off work with a very sore and infected throat - I might just get it done.

Nearly forgot - Tonight is full moon - TIME FOR T.U.S.A.L
First time in months that I've got it on the right date!!!!!!
See the little bit of orange and white and black at the top??  I wonder where that came from?  Oh yes.. the little ort collector bag in front of the jar...
Is anybody else still following TUSAL?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

The ornament is cute! Hope you feel better....Nancy

Karen said...

Bronny, if you email me your snail mail address I'll send you a Valdani thread to try.
Hope the sore throat is on the mend.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

That's three! Your table is the cutest! Yes, I'm a TUSAL, and you've reminded me to get that photo!