BronnyB on Instagram

Friday 4 December 2009

M.A.S.T. - What is it and what does it mean to Christmas??

Goodness - it's been a fortnight since I posted here - I didn't think it had been that long.

My - My - how did it end up being December already???? So much to do/stitch - so little time! As it is time that I get ready for work right now...I'll leave this post short, but promise to post over the weekend - with photos... about:

  1. M.A.S.T - yes - the letters DO stand for something - (hint: the 'S' - stands for SNOWMAN)
  2. My Christmas Heirloom Tablecloth - I've not posted pics this year, so will show off the previous squares stitched.
  3. My first blogaversary is coming up - I may have enough goodies set aside for a competition
  4. WIP's - yes...plural
  5. Next year's stitching goals

Please stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics and your goals for next year. I only set monthly ones otherwise I would get lost completely.

CindyMae said...

Look forward to seeing some photos!!