Friday, November 20, 2009

Belated TUSAL and apron finish



OH my....I am so late with my TUSAL for November - Here it is sitting on one of my pile-o-magazines I've yet to sort through. There doesn't appear to be more than last month, although I've added orange and black halloween threads, red sewing threads from the doorstop project and a few others. Even looking at my 'finished' project list down the side shows that I haven't completely come to a stop. Oh well....I wonder how much more there will be next month...might even be sparkly - after all I have to get on with my christmas stitching!!

Here's my newest finish - I took the pattern from hubby's bbq apron that I've been using for so long - I really wanted a girly apron for a change. I'm not over-awed by the fabric, but now I know what I'm doing, and will keep a look out for the next ideal fabric.

3 comments:

Yoyo said...

Great apron, I always loved to have different aprons. Your Totally Useless Container is looking good, maybe we see some shiny bits next month, he he he he

Karen said...

Great progress on your TUSAL this month. Love the apron too...love the flowers!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great job on the apron! I bet you could really have fun with some of the novelty fabrics!