BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 17 August 2009

One step closer to Sampler....

I'm cheerful this afternoon - I spoke to the antique dealer who has THE sampler for sale, and he's assured me that it will not be offered for sale for the next 3 months and he will hold it for me - without deposit. At the worst outcome, he will contact me before he brings it back out for sale - if he's not heard from me, because he now knows how much I really need to be the new carer for this piece of art.
I've not mentioned that I've done a bit of research on the stitcher. I've not mentioned that I intend to also chart the design. I have a photo of the sampler as my desktop picture at work. I fully intend to list more things on ebay to go towards my 'Bronny needs to buy a sampler Fund'.
If any of my blogger friends end up being a winning bidder for any of my items, be it stitchy or glassware - I ask that they identify themselves at the close of auction. I have a lot of bonus items that could be slipped into the envelopes....

No comments: