BronnyB on Instagram

Thursday 6 August 2009

A couple of photos of recent finishes





Firstly, 'The most Patterns - 2nd time around' - Still stitched on hand-dyed aida - more a creamy yellow than appears here - using varigated and hand-dyed threads - I also used beads for the halo. This one will be finished into a wall hanging and the original one will possibly be finished into a pillow for a friend. (No names in case they read here so ...nyah-nyah!!!)


The next was a quick stitch - a freebie from Plum Street Samplers - I used Caron Waterlillies (hyacinth?) on hand dyed aida again. I also changed the wording to make what will be the finished item more compact. Once again, this is to be a gift for a friend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both the finishes Bronny

Kathy said...

Great finishes. I love the first one. :)

Paulette said...

I love the changes you made! It looks fantastic! :) And that first pattern is so funny - and so true. Oh no, I need to get stitching faster, that's for sure.

Paulette

staci said...

Wonderful finishes...love that Plum Street Samplers one, I've never seen it before!

Deb said...

I love your thread choice for the freebie. Very pretty. And I love, love the She Who Dies piece. So cute!!!

Cindy F. said...

Such pretty finishes for your lucky friends!!

Chars said...

I love both of your finishes... your friends are very lucky :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

WOW two finishes, well done. They look wonderful.