BronnyB on Instagram

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Photos of my Weekend Stitching









I promised photos....and here they are....
Firstly - detail of Papillion part 11 - finished on Saturday:

Also shown are the 4 seasons samplers all finished - still no idea how they will be 'finished'


Sunday I was busy and so pleased - here is the finished sampler - looks on a wonky angle because it was on the floor near the window for light..:







Here are 2 of my next projects: Both from the same JCS 2008 Ornie preview issue: Poppies and Memorial. Poppies I've started on 25ct natural fabric (starts with an 'F' I'm sure....Floban? - can't remember have not the fabric detail with me) Memorial looks like I'm going to tax myself and stitch on some 34count hand dyed Shanghai Linen - Bush Morning from Stitches & Spice. It's a soft eucalpyt green, but certainly one for stitching ONLY during the day. I'm not under a time constraint for this one either....


And to finish off the show.... here is my hyacinth bulb reappearing for this year....the other bulb is a mystery and it's now starting to shoot.... This is also a Work in Progress...photos to follow each week...








7 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful finishes! Papillion is amazing and your 4 Seasons Samplers are adorable! Congrats!
...and love your next 2 project choices:)

stitchersanon said...

Fantastic stitching..you must feel very proud to have done so well. love the next projects too..am a poppies fan myself ;-)

Annie said...

Both samplers are so gorgeous. I bet you can't stop staring at them!

Terry said...

Can't wait to see how you finish these all. Lovely work!

Kathy said...

Beautiful stitching. And your new projects are lovely. Especially the poppies piece.
Hmmmmmmmm. I have never seen a hyacinth bloom twice in one year. I'll be watching this WIP. :)

Beatrice said...

These are both such lovely pieces.
The bulbs are looking good.
That Poppies looks interesting. Nice.

Dawn T. said...

Papillion looks amazing!