BronnyB on Instagram

Tuesday 3 November 2009

What's in a name - Mary is Martha !!!

I keep referring to my sampler as Mary. I've been her custodian for a whole 3 days. I've looked at the name again - just charted the ship this afternoon.... It's M A R T H A ! ! ! !
The research I did a few months ago was all based on Martha, not Mary - so why do I have the name Mary in my brain????
Could it be a subconscious link to Mary Wigham? After all - her sampler is so everywhere at the moment....

Note to self - remember to call your sampler by her right name.....

and to buy some more graph paper
(You wouldn't believe the 2 hour cleanup I did, just to get to the filing cabinet that turns out not to have sufficient graph paper in it - yes I know I can download graph paper on the interweb, but it's not the same as schoolbook blue graph paper......)

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

LOL, your not the only one that has done that, don't worry!!