This is my second 'finish' for today.
Loyal readers may remember my holiday project from the first week of May - and that I had to cut my holiday short by one day, which prevented me from completing the quilt top.
Because I decided to make this a smidge bigger than the pattern, I've added another 7 trees and 6 x 9-patches to that which was originally made.
I spent today putting those extra 9-patches and one tree together and changing the order that the trees would sit. I have yet to source material for a border, but imagine a green mini-border, with a further calico/green square row, before another, wider green border.
Of course, I will post further progress pics as I go.