BronnyB on Instagram

Friday 12 March 2010

Who wants to play at my place??? Stitchy Sundays

I've been thinking about this for awhile, unless I say something, another year will zoom past without a stitching day with my friends.
I'm having two stitchy sundays open house - March 21 and April 18. 2pm onwards.
For those in the Melbourne, Victoria area - if you want details - please leave a message on this post with your email details and I'll contact you with my Pakenham address.
Bring patchwork, applique, cross-stitching, knitting, crochet, tatting or any other needlearts for a show and tell. Such a wealth of knowlege is available and it will be fun!
Bring a small gift for lucky-dip exchange
I'll provide the nibbles and plenty of magazines for perusal.
I'd love to meet my bloggy friends face to face!

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

i sure wish I could come! Sounds like a fun time - I hope you get a great turnout!

Lainey said...

What a lovely idea, hope you get lots of crafty visitors.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Would love to come and meet you Bronny. My e-mail is: wright @ aussiebb . com . au. (No spaces of course).