BronnyB on Instagram

Sunday 28 March 2010

Music Man Wallhanging - nearly finished....

Dad....do not look....turn off now!!!
not for your eyes at all...



has he gone??
good............




Ta-DAH !!!!




Here is Harry holding up the top panel all finished....well very nearly. I'm going to hunt out some black aida (I know I have some) and stitch it across the top. Then I merely have to stitch the words - "The Music Man" , using a lot of gold and deep yellow DMC. I'll be stitching a small quilt label too, to dedicate the panel to dad for his 80th.

I'm feeling very, very smug and pleased with myself.

4 comments:

Lainey said...

You should be pleased with yourself it is looking fab!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Awesome job! Your dad is going to be tickled pink!

Bette said...

That looks fantastic. Your dad will love it!

Nic said...

That looks fab and funky! What a lovely gift for your dad :o)