BronnyB on Instagram

Sunday 14 March 2010

Another Snowman finished - what next????

I've finished Cold Hands Warm Heart (Lizzie Kate). I changed a few colours around - as you do and found a simple button to use as the bobble for the hat. I'm going to finish this one into yet another cushion. If I can drag myself away from the computer, I might just work my way through a couple of WIP's next - I am trying not to start something new. Although Inspirations is calling me, I've recently aquired a Victoria's Sampler Xmas Tree Farm sampler...hmmmmm...there IS a snowman in the bottom corner. I'm also feeling like cutting up some fabric and making use of some of the patterns found in my oodles of patchwork magazines I'd recently aquired.... hmmmm so much stash - so little time!
Sneak peek at my chookies - sent off to the US for a chook block swap. No further pics until my blocks return!

5 comments:

Lainey said...

Adorable finish Bronny, love the colour changes!

Bette said...

Veru cute snowman. Congrats on the finihs!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Darling finish, Bronny!

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is one very cute snowman, well done on the finish.

BRD Girl said...

Bronny,

Please come pick up your Sunshine Blog Award from my post: http://blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com/ - I always enjoy your creative and inspiring blog posts!

Belinda