BronnyB on Instagram

Wednesday 3 February 2010

A sampler of BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB



My current WIP - started on Saturday 30th Jan - this is the progress so far. YES I KNOW IT IS NOT A SNOWMAN CHART!!! This was purchased for me by a friend - and somehow on Saturday morning it called to me. I am enjoying it so far -the fabric is Belfast linen - mint green - not quite showing up the right colour on the photo. Also a quick finish last night - Happy birthday gift for my workmate - we stitch at work together & I noticed she needs a scissor keep.

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Lovely sissor keep and your WIP looks great.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Your WIP looks great and your friend will love the fob!

Nic said...

Your WIP looks great - I have that in my stash, and have had for too many years ... I look forward to watching your progress on it!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, I have the B Sampler in my stash...I think it is lovely and your WIP is just gorgeous! CUTE fob!