BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 1 February 2010

First Day of School - 2010 and a prize winner!!

Firstly - it's the first day of the school year and Harry, my youngest started high school today. His older brother John is in year 11. I took a number of 'first day' photos, and this is the bes that I could get!!!!

boys!!!

AND

I finally remembered to draw a winner for my Christmas pillow pattern - I had 7 comments (including the 2 who asked not to be included in the draw) and asked Harry to draw from the pretty pink bowl of destiny!!!!

Bette !!! You won - I'll be in touch to find your snail-mail address and will post the chart and extra threads to you.
Congratulations!!!!!

3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Congrats Bette. Don't you boys look spiffy in there uniforms.

Bette said...

Thank you Bronny. I think you already have my address from the Aussie group we are on.

Bette said...

Gosh, I didn't realize there were 2 of us around. If I'm not the winner, then congrats to the other Bette!