BronnyB on Instagram

Thursday 7 July 2011

Notice - Impending construction zone..............

I've decided I no longer like the look of my blog.
I hope to play with it over the weekend and update the background and colours and general style.  I might even get creative.
Of course sheep are a major consideration.....
So if you are patient with me, you might just see a difference over the next week.
Then again......life could trip me up and nothing happens.
If you have any suggestions - please feel free to comment.  I'm not really into shabby-chic, so don't expect pastels....
baaa-ronny

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Look forward to seeing what happens :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Bronny,

Thought I would wander over and check out your bloggy! Can't wait to see your sheep theme when you are done. Humm, perhaps I will have to be creating you a sheep element or two to celebrate your new look when its all done, hay?

♥ Barb