Here are the finished tablerunners for my workmates - I kept the pointy ends as I felt that was part of the charm of the original pattern. It was a bit fiddly, but I managed to get both of them finished today. They each are the same pieces, but by changing the colour placement changes the design totally.I also made another teabag wallet this morning in 20 minutes for a friend that I went to meet this morning - I still managed to put the loop for the button on the wrong side, so now 3 of the 4 made open up back to front!!
I now have just a few days to finish stitching the panel on this year's Christmas Heirloom Tablecloth - I just know that I'll be stitching frantically on Christmas Eve (again!!)