BronnyB on Instagram

Saturday 3 October 2009

52 (or so) free apron patterns you can make..........

I've decided to post this link to a site with a whole heap of apron patterns......
Some of the links may have changed - in particular the tutorial to make christmas apron ornies....sigh - I know I've got it printed out somewhere...
Anyway...it was easier to post it here than bookmark it again on hubby's computer....


and free apron list site - I do apologise that a LOT of the links on the above site are now gone....but this one is a bit more updated....I could loose an hour or so browsing

UPDATE : I found it.....this is what I was looking for - my newest bestest friend Aunt Pitty Pat had posted this tutorial for Christmas Apron Ornaments in Nov 08

I'm off to try making a template!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by and marking me as a favorite. Its always nice to meet new people on the net and have them visiting isn't it??
Please visit again.. I know I will be back to read more of your wonderful blog.
M

Yoyo said...

Wow. I've been wanting to make DD her requested apron for this Christmas. I visited several of the pattern links, there has got to be one in there she'll just love. Thanks so much for this link. I'm definitely using this one!! Hugs

CindyMae said...

Those are all great, thanks for sharing. Even though I don't sew except for finishing stitching projects, my step mother will love this site!!