BronnyB on Instagram

Sunday 22 March 2009

Sunday Musings.....


It seems awhile since I posted. A whole fortnight in fact.

Although I've not been stitching so much, John's music is growing. Last Sunday he was an invited guest at a regular gig of a guitarist, playing in a function room. Today he's been invited to sit in at a Jam session at another local blues function, which is populated by many esteemed blues musicians. It seems he has a good start to his career.

On the stitching side of things I've been steadily working on Papillons 2008 mystery sampler - I've now done up to part 7 and am working on Part 8. I do have to put some work into an Aussie/NZ exchange that is due by ANZAC day.
I might start putting the beads on this sampler, instead of leaving it until the last minute...see how it goes today.

No comments: