I had a fit of finishing this afternoon.
I had found the fabric for baa-baa-blackwork sheep a week or so ago - even young Harry thought it was a perfect choice. I love the faux piping look used on the last batch of cushions - and wanted something striking for contrast. Black or dark colours flattened the design totally, and I wanted a bit of pizzaz - the bright yellow did the trick.
I finished baaa-sheep yesterday and am so pleased how that one turned out - I really didn't want to frame it as it were, centrally - I do so like to have asymmetrical designs. Had to fiddle a bit to get the faux-piping correct. I do need to put a large purple button on the top left to set it off right.
During the week, I'll search out some buttons to use to fasten them on the back.
Not sure if i'll be keeping them or giving them away.......