BronnyB on Instagram

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Bleating about another Sheepie Finish!!!

Hot off the needle - just finished the BAA-ckstitching.
click on picture to see the whole picture

This is a freebie found on the web in 2006 - the french title translates as "Count the Sheep" - by Virgine Gousse Mars

I added an extra clump of flowers and the date and my name in the middle, because that area in the original looked a bit empty.

This weekend, I might work on a few ideas for a sheep chart series - stay tuned - I've an idea for a Feb-EWE-ary Cy-BAA Stitch-A-Long

6 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is so cute. I have never seen the design. I made me smile.

Kathy said...

The little sheep are just darling. And the finish is adorable. How are you going to finish this off?

Vicky said...

I love this piece and managed to get it downloaded.

Bette said...

Very cute finish! And I love the BAAAd puns! LOL!

Tammy said...

That is absolutely adorable! Loving the fabby it's on too!

Ziggyeor said...

Cute I love the sheep.