I started this project in 2004 or 05 - the patterns themselves were released a few at a time each month in the UK Cross-stitcher magazine in 1993. At the time, the newsagent ordered them infor me, so I have several years worth of issues. Never at any time, were all the motifs shown together as a wall hanging. I stitched the 'w' motif for a Round Robin and when finished, wondered just how the whole series would look together. Interestingly enough, right at that time, the right piece of fabric came into my posession - perfect length and width for the motifs as I had planned. It doesn't show here, but it's a soft sage-green.
Each motif is only about 52 stitches wide and deep, and should only take a few days each to stitch. They do. I just didn't calculate stitching other projects in between.
J - Japanese Anenome was finished last night. Of course, I've started stitching K - for some fancy word meaning 'red hot poker'. Just do not expect me to show you a finish any time in the next fortnight!!!!!