BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 16 August 2010

Another Snowman finish - itty bitty hot off the hoop!

I accidentally started another snowman yesterday afternoon, instead of starting VS Xmas Tree Farm (still not happy with my floss toss and will have to wait until the weekend when I can floss toss again in daylight) Instead, I picked up a Drawn Thread freebie - a snowman keeper. I grabbed a scrap of evenweave and started stitching. It was only after I'd finished the snowman, and started to stitch the eyelets when I realised that I had mis-read the instructions. 'Stitch using 1-ply' does not translate to 'Stitch over one, using 1-ply' ! ! ! ! So I fudged the placement and size of the eyelets in the background and finished it off into a mini-fob - after all - as it is "2010-my Year of the Snowman", you would think that I would have at least one scissor fob made by now.... HAH!! So now that this one is finished, I've started another one - This time the right size!!

1 comment:

Micki said...

What a cute finish! It is wonderful!
Micki