BronnyB on Instagram

Thursday 23 January 2020

T.U.S.A.L. - JAN 2020

TUSAL - JAN 2020

Here is my first offering to the TUSAL gods for 2020.  In this meager selection, I have orts from the English Floral Sampler, Harriet Salt, TOL mystery SAL.  I have spent more time this month planning and preparing stitching than actually stitching, but it's a good start.   I have used this container for my Orts since 2010 and recently found ziplock bags with orts from 2012 and 2015.  I've kept them to fill ornaments I hope to stitch this year.

As it is New Moon today - it's time to share your TUSAL containers - Here is a link to my page which explains it all.   Join in.
TUSAL - Totally Useless Stitch A Long

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice TUSAL pot. I was confused to start with but then I remembered it's tomorrow in Australia already! It's 8.30pm on the 23rd here in England.

FlashinScissors said...

Nice pot!
I must find something to put my teeny TUSAL in, tee hee!
Barbara xx