BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 31 March 2014

Tusal - March 31

 
 
 
T.U.S.A.L.  -  March 31 2014
 
 
What's this I spy... hidden amongst the reflection of a Melbourne Autumn blue sky, are some blue fibres???   What??  Could I possibly be stitching on more than one project at a time???  And do I also spy some olive green floss on the left?  All snuggled with the crimson and cream floss of my Christmas sampler...
 
Let's see... can I show my current progress??
 
(running - taking a hurried photo with scattered WIPS on the couch, in non-flattering light.....
 
Don't go looking too hard... clockwise from top left - A little blue heart sampler on aida- The Sweetheart Tree - Snowflakes in Abundance.  On aida again - Plum Street Samplers - Coffin Buzz. On Linen, Sam Sarah Design Studio, Kurt's Garden (part 049),  my progress on the Christmas Advent Sampler (ran out of floss - came to a temporary halt).   A single line of a band sampler that I'll design as I go.
 
Sheep have not completely abandoned me . . . . I'm sure they will raise their fleecy heads as I drag out more WIP's from the cupboard.....
 
Cheers!!
 
bronny

2 comments:

cucki said...

Such sweet stitches..
Kisses xx

Stitching Noni said...

Love those snowflakes!