BronnyB on Instagram

Saturday 27 August 2011

Halloweenie Madness is surfing closer............

I hear tell that Halloween is getting closer....... and here is yet another Halloweenie finish.  I just had to stitch this witchie surfing - a freebie I pointed out from Linda's Bits of Floss blog.  I tweaked it slightly - as I am wont to do.
I also tinkered with a bit of floss - tomorrow may decide to finish my halloweenie scissor fob - I feel so wrong, trimming my orts with a sheepie scissor fob when stitching spiders and witches....

As Monday is TUSAL day - I'll probably post a pic of my jar tomorrow - it's better to take the photo in daylight than try to get a good pic after work in the dark.

3 comments:

cucki said...

aww so sweet..she is on my to do list too..lovely stitching my dear..have a lovely weekend xx

LindaMc said...

Aha, you tweaked in all sorts of ways. Good for you!! Do you mind if I post this on my blog / Gallery, giving you due credit and a link, of course? Thanks for sharing this.

Gabi said...

I love your tweaked finish. Looks great.