BronnyB on Instagram

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Nearly Christmas

One more sleep to go.....
I start my blog today - and hope that I'm able to continue it througout 2009. I didn't want to start on Jan 1st as part of a New Year's resolution, because those always seem doomed to fail right from the start.
It's a slow start to the day for the family. The boys are just dragging themselves out of bed, although I'm sure that should food be carried to them automatically, they would be content to remain in bed all day. All of us had a late night - especially as my friend visited and we played Scrabble until 1:30am (i won!)
As mentioned in my Bio. My name is Bronny and I've been an obsessed cross stitcher for over 15 years. I just might venture out into quilting this coming year as several projects are hovering in the 'wanna-do' section of my brain.
I may have some designs that I will share from time to time - I'm not making promises at this time - I'll have to explore this format more thoroughly first.
As Christmas day this year will be celebrated at my MIL's, I have little to do to prepare for it. I'll be making a trifle and decorating the cake! OMGoodness! THE CAKE !!! I'd forgotten to decorate it - will scrounge some stitchery patterns to see if I can be inspired!!!!
I'll take photos of my craft work and post them as I learn how....
I'd better get a shuffle on....

1 comment:

Shebafudge said...

Hey you have a new blog! I never realised.