BronnyB on Instagram

Sunday 18 September 2016

Recent quilting projects

I used to be so obsessed with this blog, but over the past 4 years, life has changed around.  I cannot promise to get back into the swing of things, as I really want to spend time stitching instead of searching pinterest, facebook, blogger.   I want to stop reading about stitching and stitch instead.

I'm waiting for this quilt to come back from the quilter - I am stoked how it turned out.
Fairy Princess Quilt - using vintage tablecloth and all my pink fabrics in my stash

I'm also stoked how the minion quilt finished up.

back of quilt - found the perfect quilt panel
Tipsy Tumbler from MSQC - using minion fabric

I made a small 'quilt for dolly' from the extra patches

The parents were so happy too.

The Boss, his wife and bub




1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see you posting again. Lovely quilts too.