BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 31 August 2015

2015 JCS Ornie Competition update....

Not having posted since May, I thought you'd like to see what is happening, as I'm running this with a handful of TOL stitchers - people I've known online for over 10 years.
In no particular order - my march ornie before adding beads - still waiting to be finished into an ornament proper


 My April Ornament - once again waiting to be finished into an ornament proper....
 Elaine's March/April ornament - finished
 Marguerite's April Ornament - finished neatly
Sue P's April Ornament - a lot of work in this one.






Rather than leaving this post pic heavy... will post some more later.

Our September Challenge is for any Halloween Ornament. (ready for posting for any Halloween Ornie exchange)

2 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You have been busy and productive

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your group have been busy! Looking forward to the Hallowe'en theme next month.