Saturday, July 14, 2012

A return to normality - Stitching again.



I think my mojo may have returned.  Late this afternoon, this snowman was a mere head and shoulders.  I started him at the very end of 'The year of the Snowman', on Dec 31, 2010 and he has been languishing, waiting all through the Year of the Sheep.
Today, I really felt the urge to put needle through fabric and dragged this one out of the WIP pile.  Tomorrow, I might feel considerate enough to give him a nose.  I'm using a really coarse linen evenweave - no idea what it is or what the thread count is. (I'm not that much of a purist)
However, I am feeling better for stitching...
I have found my TUSAL Jar and will be adding a few fibres to that before posting a pic of the Jar in it's relocated space.

Oh joy and peace have returned.  My needles love me again!

7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Glad your mojo has returned! Your snowman is going to be adorable!

Catherine said...

Isn't it the best feeling when it all just clicks again!

Louise said...

I am so glad to hear that your mojo has returned, I can really sympathize with you. Take care of yourself and find time that is just for you - you will need it with everything that you are going through. Louise

Grit said...

Wow, das wird super!!!
LG Grit

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Welcome back! All around us can change, but the love of "Needle in Hand" eventually returns.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous design, I will look forward to more progress on it. Glad to see you're back to blogging and stitching.

My fob arrived yesterday. It is gorgeous - thank you!! I will be posting about it on my blog later tonight.

LindaMc said...

Hooray, hooray. It's always a relief when one's stitching mojo returns! Happy stitching.