BronnyB on Instagram

Friday 3 June 2011

JUNE - and it's T.U.S.A.L. time !!!!

Quick post for me - I've not completely disappeared, but my home computer is out of action (posting from work)  Can't miss posting my TUSAL for June - so here it is: 

Surrounded by sheepies - including my newest addittion - the book of sheep.  Gave me a couple of ideas for charts too.....

Yes - that pink bit in the corner IS a pig!!

For those waiting on the bronny's farm SAL - still tweaking and should be able to send it out next weekend - all depending if my home computer is talking to me or not.....

Happy Stitching
(and yes - my newest WIP features another Sheep !!!)

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hi Bronny, returning the following! Off to peruse your blog and count sheep zzzzzzzzzzzz