BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 11 April 2011

Sheepie Finish - RAM.Z.A.C 11-4-11

Here is my monthly sheepie offering for April.

RAM.Z.A.C.

In honour of all our Diggers and to celebrate A.N.Z.A.C day on 25th April - this month I added slouch hats to the sheep and spent ages charting a basic Rising Sun emblem.  Even John approves - and for him saying something complimentary about my stitching is rare!

I am so happy how this turned out - I like the chin straps too.  This project has re-vitalised my stitching, bringing it back to FUN.  I was in serious danger of becoming too embroiled into my stitching, to the exclusiveness of everything else.
By setting myself a set of fun rules for this year's stitching, I'm effectively taking a break from the uber-serious stitching and relaxing into my stitching.

And it is long overdue to draw the prize for my Mystery Giveaway - although I've not yet finished all the prizes.  I'll draw names on Saturday.

2 comments:

Bette said...

Very cute! Love how you're changing them up every month.

Karen said...

Has more than one meaning right now. Finished collection is going to be really interesting.