BronnyB on Instagram

Saturday 5 February 2011

T.U.S.A.L - lots of fluffy white bits

Hi all,

Sorry, have had a fit of the blah's since the most tremendous party in the history of the Baconverse.  It may have been the heat that seeped into the bones that meant I really did not feel up to stitching at all during the week.  Today, I had intended to sit and stitch and typically, fell asleep in the chair.  
Victoria was hit with a wall of water last night and our street flooded.  Our house was one of the lucky ones and we remained flood free, but there is damage to the road and I believe at the moment, Pakenham is cut off from the rest of the known world (ahhh - Facebook -where would we be without it????)
However, I do need to show off my TUSAL jar for February - it is mostly full of white and wisper fibres - hmmm do I suspect sheep stitching to be the cause of this???
I'm up to attaching beads to the latest sheepie project, may be able to stay awake long enough to complete it tomorrow... will post pictures then.
Until then, stay dry!

6 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

So glad you didn't get flooding in your home but boy! Has the weather in Australia been something this year?

Looking forward to seeing your sheepie project.

stitchersanon said...

Glad you are safe and dry: I did wonder if you were around this area but am very pleased to see you have escaped the worst of it.

Bette said...

So glad you haven't been flooded out. Can't wait to see more of your little flock!

stitchersanon said...

Darn it..have posted an up to date comment er...under the post before this one. I got carried away with my reading rofl

Daffycat said...

I kinda figured your TU update would be full of white ORTs with all these sheep hanging around! Great jar!

Shelley said...

Glad to hear you escaped flooding damage to your home! Mother Nature is testing us this year. Can't wait to see some more of your sheep :)