BronnyB on Instagram

Monday 20 January 2020


Time to release the first part of my 2020 Mystery SAL.
I'm stitching on a random overdyed 14 count Aida from my stash.
I'm stitching in 2 colours, using Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe Hand Dyed Floss - Purple 113 and a random Deep Sage green (have lost the tag - sorry)  I have also selected Mill Hill Glass Seed Beads to augment the design.  I prefer beads to french knots, but it is up to you.  Purple 00252 and Green 02031  

The first picture shown is without the beads and for some reason shows the colour of the fabric better.  The second photo with the beads is washed out somewhat, but I'm really happy with the way the beads have made that design POP
 

Look for the pdf of this mystery SAL on the dedicated page.
Send me a picture of your progress and I'll add it to the page as we travel through the year.
Look for the next part of the SAL on 20 Feb 2020 

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start on your new SAL. I posted a link in the IHSW group to let people know about it.