BronnyB on Instagram

Saturday 24 July 2010

Saturday 24th July - Happy Birthday Mum!

To celebrate what would have been my Mum's 80th birthday today, I wore pink and sparkly and had a lovely time at a local Antique Fair looking to find more pink glass.
The first stall had a piece of 'Mum's Pattern', but as I already had 12 of the same bowls (2nd from the left) - Hocking Glass - Mayfair pattern, I thought I'd leave this to another collector.

I did see a lovely epergne, but that was way out of my price range. OOOOO, but isn't it pretty?? I'd be so worried having this on the table, everytime one of the boys, or the dog would race past...
(if somebody is in the market for one of these, I can put you in touch with OSCAR BROWN'S in Surrey Hills - the owner graciously allowed me to take a photo of her item)

Now to the drawing of my 200th post GIVEAWAY - we have a guest staying with us tonight - I'll be enlisting Danny's help first thing Sunday morning to draw the winners. You still have about 12 hours to enter. There are few entries, so there is a good chance that you could be a winner. I'm likely to add a few surprises to each parcel! Please enter by leaving a post on my 200th post.

I'll call back in 12 hours to announce winners....

No comments: